Pickleball Code of Conduct
Every person involved in pickleball (participant, official, volunteer, or representative of the USAPA & GOPB or spectator) pledges as follows:
- I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct or encourage others to do so.
- I will not engage in any behavior that would endanger the health, safety or wellbeing of others.
- I will not engage in the use of profanity.
- I will treat others with respect.
- I will exhibit fairness and honesty in my dealings with others.
- I will not flaunt my position.
- I will not use USAPA records or materials for personal gain.
- I will observe the Golden Rule of doing unto others as I would have them do unto me.
The above Code applies in all situations that relate directly or indirectly to pickleball play.