1. Quail Springs Baptist Church, Recreation Center (14613 N. May Ave., Oklahoma City, OK). We play there M-F mornings starting at 8:00 am. We have one court Monday/Wed/Friday 2.0-3.0, three courts on Tuesday and Thursday with Advanced play & Open Play. The following link gives you information about the Recreation Center. Price to play $40 per year or $10 a month or $2 a day. Quail Springs Athletic Center Jim Myers 405-202-0041
2. Holy Trinity Lutheran Church (308 NW 164th St, Edmond, OK). We have 3 courts in the Family Life Center from 6-9 pm on Friday evenings & 9-12 am Fall, Winter, Spring on Saturdays. A security system only allows PB players in the Family Life Center during the above time. During summer, we play at Stephenson Park. Jimmy Mock 405-330-9228
3. First Baptist Church of Moore (301 NE 27th St, Moore, OK). We have 3 courts in the gym from 8am to 11am on Monday, 10am-2pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Ken Davis 405-317-0099.
4. Norman NE 12th Rec Center (1701 12th Ave NE, Norman, OK). We have three courts in the gym 6-9pm on Wednesday & Friday nights. Jolly Brown 405-308-6778
5. St. Paul's Lutheran Church (10600 N. Council, OK). We have 3 courts taped. "Ladies Only" Tuesdays 12:30 to 3pm. Carolyn Behrens 405-550-4494
6. UCO Wellness Center (100 N. University Dr., Edmond, OK). We have 3 taped courts. At the Wellness Center there are 8 parking spaces marked Patient Parking Only, During Clinic Hours near the north entrance that can be used on Wednesday night otherwise park off-campus along University Drive or Gossett Park. Parking tickets will be issued for any other campus parking on Wednesday. Tien Nguyen 405-436-3628
7. Santa Fe Life Center (6300 N Santa Fe Ave, Oklahoma City, OK). We have at least 6 courts taped on two basketball courts. Monday thru Friday 6am-1pm. Must be a member of Santa Fe club. GOPB has a special membership fee. Call for details. Organized play starts at 9am Mon-Fri. Beginner lessons Wednesday mornings 9:00am. Gym guest fee is $8. Rocky Arrington 405-420-4791
8. Cherokee Hill Baptist Church (5700 NW 63rd, Oklahoma City, OK). We have 2 courts taped. The floor is carpet and the ball bounces well. Monday night 6:30-8:30 pm and Saturday morning 10am-noon. Robin Jones 405-642-5617
9. Woodson Park Gym (3403 S May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK). We have 3 courts taped on a basketball court. Monday through Friday 12:00-3:00pm. Michelle Simpson 405-738-7050
10. Cleveland County YMCA (1350 Lexington, Norman, OK). We have 2 courts taped on a basketball court. Tuesday & Thursdays 9:00-10:00am. Must be a member of the YMCA to play. Ron Ponder 405-326-6760
11. Metropolitan Baptist Church (7201 W. Britton Road, Oklahoma City, OK). We have 3 courts taped on a basketball court. Friday evening 6-9pm. Remember GOPB is the guest of these church members. Juli Cowden 405-623-5188
12. OakTree Country Club (700 W. Country Club Dr, Edmond, OK). We have 4 courts taped on a tennis court. Play is on Monday morning 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM. The cost is $5 dollars an hour plus tax. Jayne Underwood 405-823-8786
13. Oakdale Elementary School (10901 N. Sooner Rd, Edmond, OK). We have 6 lighted outdoor pickleball courts taped on tennis courts. Play is on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6pm to 9:45pm. Rod Mills 405-923-1304 Patty Mills 405-706-3150
14. Yukon Community Center (2200 S. Holly Ave, Yukon, OK). Play is on Tuesday and Thursday from 11:30am to 1:00pm. Entry fee is free for Yukon residents and $5.00 for non-residents. Yukon Community Center 405-354-8442
15. Hidden Trails Country Club (6501 S. Country Club Drive, Oklahoma City, OK). 4 indoor pickleball courts and 4 outdoor pickleball courts. Play is on Monday & Friday has open play from 6:30pm to 8:30pm for $5. Saturday has open play from 12pm to 4:00pm for $5. Brian Richardson 405-237-9366 & Nate Malone 405-834-9855
1. Stephenson Park - (S. Littler Ave. & E. Fourth St. Edmond, OK). We have 4 courts painted on a tennis court by the Edmond Parks & Recreation. Play is on M-W-F from 8am-11am. No scheduled times for outdoor play during winter. If weather is nice Friday evening and Saturday morning play may be here instead of Holy Trinity. Robert Sherrill 405-478-7058 Jimmy Mock 405-330-9228
2. Hefner Park (Coming Soon) - (3301 NW Grand Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73116). There will be 4 outdoor, lighted, pickleball courts to be temporarily taped or chalked. Courts will eventually be painted by Oklahoma City Parks & Recreation. Temporary nets are to be supplied by the players.
3. Sellers Park (Coming Soon) - (8320 S. Villa Ave, Oklahoma City, OK. 73159). There will be 4 outdoor pickleball courts to be temporarily taped or chalked. Lines will eventually be painted by Oklahoma City Parks & Recreation. Temporary nets are to be supplied by the players.