1. Quail Springs Baptist Church, Recreation Center (14613 N. May Ave., Oklahoma City, OK). We play there M-F mornings starting at 8:00 am. We have one court Monday and 3 courts Tues-Friday. The following link gives you information about the Recreation Center. Price to play $40 per year or $10 a month. Quail Springs Athletic Center Jim Myers 405-202-0041
2. Holy Trinity Lutheran Church (308 NW 164th St, Edmond, OK). Now Stephenson Park for Summer. We have 3 courts in the Family Life Center from 6-9 pm on Friday evenings & 8-11 am Fall, Winter, Spring on Saturdays. A security system only allows PB players in the Family Life Center during the above time. During spring and summer, we play at Stephenson Park 5-8pm Friday and 8:30-11:30am Saturdays. Jimmy Mock 405-330-9228
3. First Baptist Church of Moore (301 NE 27th St, Moore, OK). We have 3 courts in the gym from 8am to 11am on Monday, 10am-2pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Ken Davis 405-317-0099.
4. Norman NE 12th Rec Center (1701 12th Ave NE, Norman, OK). We have three courts in the gym 6-9pm on Wednesday and Friday nights. Jolly Brown 405-308-6778
5. St. Paul's Lutheran Church (10600 N. Council, OK). We have 3 courts taped. "Ladies Only" Tuesdays 9:30 to 12pm. Carolyn Behrens 405-550-4494
6. UCO Wellness Center, Wednesdays 5:00PM-8:00 (100 N. University Dr., Edmond, OK). Closed until further notice.
7. Santa Fe Life Center (6300 N Santa Fe Ave, Oklahoma City, OK). We have at least 6 courts taped on two basketball courts. Monday thru Friday 6am-1pm. Must be a member of Santa Fe club. GOPB has a special membership fee. Call for details. Organized play starts at 9am Mon-Fri. Beginner lessons Wednesday mornings 9:00am. Gym guest fee is $8. Rocky Arrington 405-420-4791
8. Woodson Park Gym (3403 S May Ave, Oklahoma City, OK). TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR REMODELING. We have 3 courts taped on a basketball court. Monday through Friday 12:00-3:00pm. Michelle Simpson 405-738-7050
9. Cleveland County YMCA (1350 Lexington, Norman, OK). We have 2 courts taped on a basketball court. Tuesday & Thursdays 9:00-10:00am. Must be a member of the YMCA to play. Ron Ponder 405-326-6760
10. Metropolitan Baptist Church (7201 W. Britton Road, Oklahoma City, OK). We have 3 courts taped on a basketball court. Friday evening 6-9pm. Remember GOPB is the guest of these church members. Juli Cowden 405-623-5188
11. OakTree Country Club (700 W. Country Club Dr, Edmond, OK). We have 4 courts taped on a tennis court. Play is on Monday morning 9:30AM to 11:30AM and Thursday evening from 7:30PM to 9:30PM. The cost is $5 dollars an hour plus tax. Jayne Underwood 405-823-8786
12. Oakdale Elementary School (10901 N. Sooner Rd, Edmond, OK). We have 6 lighted outdoor pickleball courts painted lines on tennis courts. Tuesdays 6pm-9:00pm. Rod Mills 405-923-1304 Patty Mills 405-706-3150
13. Yukon Community Center (2200 S. Holly Ave, Yukon, OK). Play is on Tuesday and Thursday from 11:30am to 1:00pm. Entry fee is free for Yukon residents and $5.00 for non-residents. League on Thursday nights. Check with gym for info and price. Yukon Community Center 405-354-8442
14. Hidden Trails Country Club (6501 S. Country Club Drive, Oklahoma City, OK). 4 indoor pickleball courts and 4 outdoor pickleball courts. Monday & Friday has open play from 6:30pm to 8:30pm for $5. Brian Richardson 405-237-9366 & Nate Malone 405-834-9855
15. Kickingbird Tennis Center (1500 E Danforth Rd, Edmond, OK). 3 indoor tennis courts taped for pickleball. Saturdays has open play from 6:00pm to 10:00pm for $5.
16. Solid Rock Basketball (140 W 15th St, Edmond, OK). Indoor basketball gym taped for pickleball. Open play Thursday from 12:30-3:00pm for $5.
17. Premiere SportsPlex (111 Premier Parkway, Norman, OK). Indoor volleyball gym taped for pickleball. Open play Wednesday night from 6:00pm to 9:00pm for $3.
18. Southern Oaks (6818 S. Walker Ave, Oklahoma City, OK. 73109). Indoor gym taped for pickleball. Open play Tues-Fri 11:45-2:45.
1. Stephenson Park - (S. Littler Ave. & E. Fourth St. Edmond, OK). We have 4 courts painted on a tennis court by the Edmond Parks & Recreation. Play is on M-W-F from 7am-10am. No scheduled times for outdoor play during winter. If weather is nice Friday evening 5pm-dusk and Saturday morning 8:00am - 11am play may be here instead of Holy Trinity. Robert Sherrill 405-478-7058 Jimmy Mock 405-330-9228
2. Hefner Park (Coming Soon) - (3301 NW Grand Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73116). There will be 4 outdoor, lighted, pickleball courts to be temporarily taped or chalked. Courts will eventually be painted by Oklahoma City Parks & Recreation. Temporary nets are to be supplied by the players.
3. Sellers Park (Coming Soon) - (8320 S. Villa Ave, Oklahoma City, OK. 73159). There will be 4 outdoor pickleball courts to be temporarily taped or chalked. Lines will eventually be painted by Oklahoma City Parks & Recreation. Temporary nets are to be supplied by the players.